September 21, 2012

On Repeat


Today I'll share what I'm currently listening to, not listening to so many songs all at once but one in specific, you'll see, a couple of days ago it was the Burberry show, and I watched it via livestream, the collection itself was beyond beautiful and magical but what we all loved besides that was the song that Tom Odell played live during the whole show - which is called "Another Love" and gosh, I so loved it that I've been playing it on repeat, I so cannot get enough of it, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it unless my ears start to bleed, lol. I so recommend it!!!

* Watch the Burberry Prorsum show - here


xo,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.