December 28, 2016

Star Shell




Like I mentioned on instagram, I bought this nail polish a couple of weeks ago and I have been sporting this shade for weeks, I've done my nails every single week to be honest. The color is perfection for any ocasion and it's elegant too, its color is like pink and nude at the same time depending on the lighting and skin color can look a bit different.


I was a bit scared because at first I didn't know how it'd turn out, but been trying it for weeks and I can't stop doing it now. I'm always amazed by Jolie de Vogue, their colour range option is amazing, I'm always happy with my purchases and most of my nail polishes are from them, unfortunately their products are sold only in Colombia, so if you ever come here, you should get your hands on one - or many - of their products. and best thing is they do also have a makeup line collection, and other beauty related products, which some I own and have bought from them. ;) It's the best!

What colour will you be sporting for this nye? Definitely I'll be sporting this shade!

PS: I used this nail polish with base coat (?) and top coat and it lasted about almost a week, but it chipped quickly, and now I'm only using base coat and 2 layers of the nail polish and it's going strong (re-did my nails from scratch on Sunday, so that's like 4-5 days and they have not chipped yet, yes!) 



Como mencioné en mi cuenta de instagram, compré este esmalte de uñas hace un par de semanas y lo he estado luciendo durante semanas, he hecho mis uñas cada semana para ser honesto. El color es perfecto para cualquier ocasión y es elegante también, su color es como un rosa pálido y "nude" al mismo tiempo, dependiendo de la luz y el color de la piel puede parecer o verse un poco diferente.

Yo estaba un poco asustada porque al principio no sabía cómo se iba a ver, pero lo he estado intentando durante semanas y no puedo dejar de usarlo ahora. Siempre estoy asombrado por Jolie de Vogue, su opción de gama de colores es increíble, estoy siempre contento con mis compras y la mayoría de mis esmaltes de uñas son de ellos, por desgracia sus productos se venden sólo en Colombia, por lo que si alguna vez viene aquí , usted debe conseguir sus manos en uno - o muchos - de sus productos. Y lo mejor es que también tienen una colección de línea de maquillaje, y otros productos relacionados con la belleza, que algunos los tengo porque los he comprado. ;) ¡Es el mejor!


¿Qué color vas a llevar / usar este 31 de Dic? Definitivamente yo voy a estar luciendo este tono!

PD: Utilicé este esmalte de uñas con un esmalte de base (?) y brillo y duró casi una semana, pero el esmalte se vino rápidamente, y ahora sólo estoy usando base y 2 capas del esmalte y va fuerte ( Re-hice mis uñas de cero el domingo, por lo que llevo como 4-5 días y aún no se han dañado, yes!)

Star shell 11 : Jolie de Vogue


Disclaimer / All of the opinions expressed here are 100% mine. I've bought the item with my own money and I wasn't definitely paid to write this, I have even been using these product, loved the results I got and I thought it would be interesting to share them on my blog

24 comments:

  1. I so love this shade, it's such a lovely colour and it looks so good on you! ♡

    Happy Wednesday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mikayla! It axtually is, my favorite go-to nail polish colour! :) You too have a lovely day! xo

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! Unfortunately I love in Europe so this is only on my wishlist :(

    Xx, Lora | https://www.cherrycolastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lora! Oh, too sad to hear that, hope they get to sell and ship their products internationally someday! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful color and so natural!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely hue! Such a pretty color, perfect for them holidays! Gonna tell mom to bring me one or two bottles of that before she comes back!!! Happy you're blogging again! Sending lots of love to your way! 💕 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maria Paula! I know right, oh, she is here? yay, tell her to get them for you, I think you're gonna love it! Sending you lots of love and hoping you have a great new year! ♥️ xo

      Delete
  5. I want it now!!!!
    kisses

    Marina
    http://www.sweetlavanda.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely and classy color! And I love this book ;)
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! It's so perfect! Oh, me too!!! :) xx

      Delete
  7. currently not wearing any nail polishes :"D
    but I'm thinking of getting nude colors too on my next appointment!

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it! They do not only look classy but also natural. I'll be forever sporting this color! ♥ xx

      Delete
  8. aaah what a perfect shade! love your blog btw! :)

    my life in easy visual

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenny! I know, right? It's perfect! ♥ xx

      Delete

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.