October 2, 2016

¿Birthday Wishlist?



Hi loves! Excuse the radio silence but been so so so busy. Anyway, I'm here with a new post, this time a wish-list or should I say, a birthday wishlist because, hello my birthday is coming soon, in a month to be precise and I've been having my eyes on certain stuff that can't peel my eyes off them. 



As you might / might not know I'm so a huge fan of Stradivarius, most of my clothes are from there if not all, they are not that expensive as Zara and Bershka actually are so that's a double bonus because they're pretty and quite affordable. Throughout the years, I've been trying to find that "me style" but I feel like I'm a chamaleon and my style tends to change quite rapidly, I think it all depends on the mood and how I'm feeling plus what I'm going through at that very exact moment. I'm sure it happens the same to (some of) you or am I wrong? 

Either way, I feel like trying new things, although lately I'm all into all white-black and grey everything and basics, so I picked up these items as my favorites and may I explain why I chose them.

1. Lace dress : I've been dreaming of owning one like this, either in white or black color or even both, because it's never enough of owning too many lace-y dresses. This one is just perfect not idea exactly on when to keep on wearing it but definitely would wear it for my birthday tho or maybe new years eve? I'm not sure but I feel like it's calling my name already! A must!!!

2. Choker necklaces : A trend and accesorize that I wanna give it a try before it's all over! 

3. Midi-length skirts (black - nude) I love, love, love skirts, they can pull off together an outfit, and can turn it into something casual or even formal, it all depends on how you pair them with. If there's one thing I love about skirts or should I say I've been looking for in finding that perfect skirt is pleats, a pleated skirt to make it all look loose you know to twirl around or feel comfortable in, and the midi-lenght is just perfect! I don't even have to worry about holding a side of my skirt with one hand because of the breeze. ;) 

4. Ballerina flats (combined leather - studded velvet) I love ballerina flats, but there exists one problem or maybe two, first I wear on my day-to-day open sandals, rarely do I wear high-heels I can't stand them plus I'm tall (not that tall tho) and find it hard to walk in them and barely do I ever wear ballerina flats or even sneakers or something like that. When it comes to wearing these last ones, it's hard because I get blisters and sometimes I end up not wearing them anymore, even though these shoes are perfect, they may end up by hurting my feet one more time, I got a pair of shoes from stradivarius last years and if I wore them like 3 times was enough, got lots of blisters and hurt my feet so bad, no idea how this girl at Uni wears them tho, but I think I should give a try to these beauties and get used to wear close shoes ¿? is that how you say it. I think you got what I meant lol. :) 

And this is what is on my mind and what I'm actually lusting after. :) 

*All items from Stradivarius 



Until next time, see you guys soon! XO, Melissa.

12 comments:

  1. I so love everything from this wishlist!!! You should go and get that dress!!! So beautiful as well as them flats!!! ♥️ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mikayla! I might be getting them as I said! ;) ♥️ xo

      Delete
  2. love your choices!! need all of them!
    http://www.somethingvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theoni! Me too, love them, need them and want them all!!! xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE that nude skirt! And I hope you aren't too busy now! You need some down time, too!

    Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's my favorite one to be honest!!! Ahh, thanks for caring Kiersten, I do really appreciate your comment, but Univ. has got me really busy, and I'm also doing my internships so that leave me with little time to do my homework and have some "down" time. Holidays are coming though! :) Wishing you have a wonderful week ahead!! xx

      Delete
  4. That black skirt is a dream! I would love to have one of these!

    Xx, Lora | http://www.cherrycolastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lora! I know right?!!! I so want it and need it!!! I simply love it! xx

      Delete
  5. My birthday is in a couple of days as well so this list is a great inspiration :) I'm totally in love with those ballerina flats!
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carmen! I'm glad that it has somehow inspired you! :) Oh, me too! Love them both!!! xx

      Delete
  6. Great wishlist! Very stylish!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.