January 24, 2016

A few favorites



Hi guys, I'm (finally) back with a new "a few favorites" post, since I knew how much you loved the last one, I thought I would start making more of these - monthly (be sure to watch this space), so I know January is not over yet but I really could not wait and I wanted to share my favorite things from this month with you today. . .




1. Currently on repeat / I've been listening to Imagine Dragons : Who We Are and also to Keane : Everybody's Changing & Somewhere Only We Know as of late, I think I'll be playing this for a very very long while. . .

2. Valentine's Day / For some of you, VDay is coming closer and I came across this cute little idea - as seen on the picture - to give to your guy or girl. This an "Anniversary Card Idea": one mini envelope for each year together to write a favorite memory of you guys together from that year. - This is really cute and lovely! ♥️


3. 2016 - personal goals / Like I said here and also here, I've been writing more this year, it's been really good tho! :)

4. Quote / Last but no least, a little simple & minimal illustration by yours truly featuring a quote on my own (does this make sense?) well, it was my saying before we had to say goodbye to 2015, I've been having these feelings and things that were not doing any good to me and that it was about time to let it all go, and believe me, it was the most liberating thing I've ever done! I feel so good! PS: I might be printing this one out! ;)

In other news, sorry for not posting these but if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you must know I just went through my first blogging break of the year, which means, I had no inspiration for days, but it's back or I think so! Maybe I won't stick to any schedule, but will try my best to post regularly! :)

____________


Hola chicos, estoy de regreso (o eso creo) con un nuevo post llamado "a few favorites" - alguno de mis favoritos, sé que Enero no se ha acabado aún pero en realidad no pude esperar a compartir mis favoritos de este mes, así que los comparto hoy. . .

1. En modo de repetición / He estado escuchando a Imagine Dragons : Who We Are y también a Keane : Everybody's Changing & Somewhere Only We Know, y creo que estaré escuchando estas canciones por un muy, muy largo rato.

2. Día de San Valentín / para algunos de ustedes esta fecha esta cerca, y me encontré con esta tierna idea - así como lo ves en la foto - la cual puedes darle a tu chico o chica. Es una idea de una tarjeta de Aniversario, en cada sobre por cada año escribes una memoria / momento favorito. No es tierno? ♥️

3. 2016 metas personales / Una de mis metas para este año fue escribir más, y eso es lo que he estado haciendo muy juiciosa últimamente. 

4. Cita - Frase / Y por último pero no menos importante una pequeña y simple ilustración hecha por mí con una frase la cual tuve en mente durante un tiempo e incluso antes de que el año 2015 se acabara, tenía estos sentimientos y todas estas cosas que no me estaba haciendo bien alguno en lo absoluto, así que el 2015 fue donde cerré mis ojos y dejé ir toda esa ola de sentimientos, lo dejé ir todo, y créeme que ha sido la cosa mas liberadora que he hecho, yo, me siento perfectamente bien, siento como si me hubiese quitado un gran peso de encima!



Until next time, see you guys soon! XO, Melissa

18 comments:

  1. I so loved this collage and these favourite things of yours, I like that VDay's diy idea, so super cute and that illustration is too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post & this is the first one I'm reading of yours as I've just stumbled upon your blog! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Adaleta, that means a lot to me, welcome and I hope you really enjoy this place! :) xo

      Delete
  3. This was a really nice reading, I enjoyed it even it's 6:18 a.m... You have such a lovely blog. Have a great week! xx

    Ale | www.alemint.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ale! It makes me so happy to hear that! I wish you also have a wonderful day and week ahead! :) xo

      Delete
  4. These are so lovely! I just discovered your blog and I'm loving your aesthetic - the white is justttt lovely! Going back through your archives now :) Sophie xxx
    www.fashionnomads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sophie! I'm really happy to hear that! xo

      Delete
  5. Anniversary card idea is such a lovely idea, a good way of keeping the memories :) "Close your eyes and let go".. agree! x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ela! I totally agree with you! :) xx

      Delete
  6. lovely post :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the little quote and illustration, so cute!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.