September 18, 2014

Mermaid Perfume



 Mysterious, Romatic & Ethereal. . .





♫ ♪  Ivy - Ocean City Girl

. . . three words that describe an essence that can teleport you to an endlessly summer time no matter what the season is. Where all girls, ladies and women of all ages will be talking and using this magical fragrance that leaves a delicate trail of this intoxicating scent of orange blossoms wherever she might walk by. 

This frangrance is known as Mermaid Perfume and its scent will forever last and it will make feel likes a real mermaid in your own land of a tale. 








Disclaimer / This post was created in collaboration with Mermaid Perfume, however all of the opinions expressed here are 100% mine. I would not have accepted to work on this project if I did not genuinely think it was interesting for you guys or if it did not make sense for my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.