August 3, 2014

Just a Thought




 "I'm going to succeed because I'm crazy enough to think I can".


Life was like a roller coaster during the past 6 months, (read the story here) or I should say these past 2 years, after 50 days of vacations, I took some time off  to think about things in general and I have come to a point where I now feel a little better, I think these days have helped me to overcome all my fears and it's about time to push those fears away. Less than a day before going back to University and start my 2nd semester, I kinda feel so excited about it. I'm still surprised about it and it feels weird but I'm looking forward to so many things. There are days where I just doubt about it but now, I feel like I was really born to do this and I know I will succeed.


*I know it's not okay to share so very personal things on the blog, but my blog is that little place where I've documented all my deepest thoughts ever since life turned around 360° years ago. . .*

PS: Don't forget, I'll post from now on every Friday! 

XO, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.