March 4, 2014

Mia Ballerina




New in: It's every now and then I barely purchase flats, I'm more like a sandals-type girl instead of a tennis or flats one, but besides of these ones which I got a very long time ago, these really caught my attention yesterday and it truly was love at first sight, maybe it was due to that pointed flat or nude colour that matches my skin or maybe because of the name of this brand "Mia Ballerina" which makes me feel like a real ballerina. So, since I haven't used flats for years I have an issue now which is: before going out with these new babies I'll spend it at home wearing them until I get used to them and that means wearing band-aids non-stop!





Follow me on facebooktwitter, and instagram ! See you soon!


Flats: Mia Ballerina by Calzacosta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.