February 22, 2014

Let's Talk: Nails


My hands and nails have always been one of the parts of my body I love and have considered so important. I don't remember when I first started painting my nails but have ever since liked to do so. I can clearly remember "borrowing" my grandma's nail polishes. 


On another note, I have also let my nails grow but at the same time I have bitten my nails when I tend to deal with too much stress, or sometimes just bite them and that's it. I don't know, mayhap it was an habit that I had, but to my surprise, my mom and I came across this nail polish called "Quimica Alemana" a nail hardener to be precise and I've been using this one like for almost 7 years, I do not trust any other nail hardener than this one, whenever I have the chance to grow my nails again (if i had bite them) or just want to harden them then I buy this nail polish. I remember taking it at school and putting them on my classmates nails, it worked after a couple of weeks. 

One downside of this is that sometimes there's this burning sensation on your skin, especially i get in my ring and pinky fingers but i guess it's been worth it after all. :)



Nail Polish : Quimica Alemana


Disclaimer / All of the opinions expressed here are 100% mine. I've bought the item with my own money and I have even been using these product for a long while and I thought it would be interesting to share on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.