January 23, 2014

German Fantasyland




I have always had this love for castles and beautiful places lately. I'm not going to say that I had this love for them ever since I was a kid because it's not true, neither I've ever dreamed about being a princess or something living a fancy life but let's said it all started almost two years ago. I wouldn't deny either that if I ever happen to move to Paris, one of the reasons, besides of the famous Eiffel Tower, the Merry-Go-Round, those beautiful balconies with pretty flowers, is undoubtedly because of the Châteaux. I really love them, and this one it's the Neuschwanstein Castle which is located in Hohenschwangau, Germany. One random fact is that this palace has appeared prominently in several movies and it was the inspiration for Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle. How amazing is that! I'm gonna add it to my bucket list now!


Photo by: Sean Scalon

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.