December 21, 2013

Twinkle Toes




My new shoes! I thought they would just be adorable this Christmas paired with either black leggings or anything in pretty-in-pastel colors for strolls around the city! (Don’t we all do that when we shop, imagine the places we go in our new things?). I scooped them up like the gypsy I am, loving all things shiny, and made them mine. Truth is they were love at first sight but also so hard to buy as in all stores they said they did not have the size or colour. They were similar to ones from ZARA, but hello-mellow I wasn't going to the double price for these beatuies, so looked everywhere until voilá, found the hidden somewhere in a store and so, I finally got them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.