November 2, 2013

Just a thought





The fact that I’m going to turn 19 in two days has got me doing interesting things lately; things I haven’t done before, I now worry less about things and life in general and do not overthink as I used to, and I’ve even taken it so serious that I already consider myself as an old but mature person. I’ve learnt all my lessons throughout the year(s) as I always do and have put them into practice in my every day life and that’s also whay makes me a better person, everything is so different now, the way I see things is different, is like a veil had been lifted off of my eyes and a new perspective is born and even if these past days/weeks/months I never cared about my birthday nor felt oh, so-excited about it was simply because I didn’t feel that way, nor felt it was the right time to feel it, but now I’m beyond oh, so-happy and I’m waiting for that big day to come and what this year is going to bring me besides from lots of blessings.

Speak soon you guys!!! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome or welcome back to my blog. ✨

Thank you SO much for stopping by, reading and even leaving a comment. It always makes me SO happy to read your comments and I try my best to reply back as soon as I can.

Spam WILL be deleted. Please remember to be kind and friendly. 🤍

xo
ℳ.

Copyright @ MELISSA CUENTAS LABRADOR 2024.